Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Pretty sweet

I liked it, some parts better then other. Still lots of fun

On a kinda related noted, what the hell is wrong with NGC, still it just kinda died for me one day, and I didn't get any of the email from other users.

CIA responds:

NGC is down(temporarily)
Thanks for the review

you can't kill me you can't kill me

Sleezyart, eh?

They aren't the same guy that run deviant art, are they? That's fucking bullshit.

An Animusical Minute Ep 2 An Animusical Minute Ep 2

always good fun

I like these tings. Little constructive critisism though: You may need to look into optimizing your graphics a little more, like leaving out unimportent and complicated details. It kidna slows down gets jumpy and groww during certain parts.

Foreverland responds:

Thanks! I definitely learned a few things from this one. Hopefully that won't be a problem with the future episodes. Thanks for the heads up!

Phoenix Wrong 33¼ Phoenix Wrong 33¼

Phoenix Wrong

I don't think I'll even get tired of Phoenix wrong...

XD

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Lil' disappointed

To be prefectly frank, I think if it were anyone else posting this, it wouldn't have made it past the blam judgement crap.

Although adorable, the amiation is shooty and looks thrown together.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

S> Slimes @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @

Good ol' maple. I like maple. I just barely got into the gms beta testing like two days before it closed. I don't ercognize that server though, you on Msea?

Anywho, I was gonna make a maple story thing. I had the characters all made up and stuff and all the components uploaded and crap, but then I kinda lost interest. Maybe I'll again some time.

Luv the vectored-up sprite looking guys.

CirrusEpix responds:

I'm on the global server. And by all means, please make a MS film. We need more.

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather

The birds!

Hehehe... are those birds sounds from jarassic park? With those little frill guys?

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

Come on'. Don't hold out on us.

That was really spectacular, but it's kinda crappy that you had to cut it off right in the middle. I'm guessing cause it wouldn't all fit in one file. I'm sure you could ahve cut some corners and made it all fit, it' sucks the way it just cuts out like that.

Unless you lazy and just haven't finished yet, Iuno...

Steven-M responds:

I'm just going to assume you're being sarcastic here. Since it IS mentioned in the Author's Comments that the movie was cancelled due to lack of interest. Also, filesize isn't a problem due to the 10megs update.

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

To be honest...

Honestly, I didn't like it much. Really predictable, kinda repetitive, the animation was twitchy and jumpy, c rappy looping song thiny (Didn't really fit in with any of the mood). It was really only good for it's random, senseless violence. If your into that, fine, but it just was kinda boring for me.

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Toof... whats up with that....

Ya, I've been trying to figure out how toof has gotten so popular. I don't find it histarical (spelling?), worth a few laughs or giggles here and there, but that's pretty much it. And the animation is just kinda a quicky job. And, umm, whats with the fart jokes? I know they've kinda stopped now, but the early ones were just constant fart jokes. A little weak man, a litte weak.

But, whatever, do what-chu gotta do. Like you said, or someone said, long as it makes people happy.