Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Wicked sweet, couple things need fixing though

Awesome games, bros. I did want to point out though that I was able to killscreen the game by putting three laser cannons and a radar on my tank. And also I glitched the "david and goliath" achievement somehow by firing or killing something while I moved into a field with a boss. Im not sure how that one worked

Cam Bam TRIAL Cam Bam TRIAL

Needs work

It's too sensitive and the image isn't mirrored. Needs some work before you use it for something serious

Posho responds:

Yes, the Mirrowing is One of My Main Problems. And Yes, it Needs More Work. I Started the Game Yesterday.

I Won't Disapoint You with the Updates ;D

Putt Putt Penguin Putt Putt Penguin

Not working

None of the games that it brings up will connect or load or anything.

Squid Squid

Not too bad

The basics are there, it could still use some work though. I got to the end of the second lvl and fell through the platform, at which point the game stopped working.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Boring

So, not thirty second into it I tried biting a dog and the game glitched and got stuck. I ended up stuck in place as an invincible dog with two enemies beating on me. Find these problems befor hand, yo.

Happy Tetris Happy Tetris

Those were the days

Ya... tetris is always a good classic. Seems to me you might need to play with the script a bit there. At the beginning all I got were green S blocks. Also, you should really add someone small for when the lines disappear. even something simple like turning white or shrinking.

Good tetris though

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Didn't hook me

The game play was too fast to get into. Like it starts out too hard. And because you have to pay attention to the arrows all the time, you can't really enjoy the little knight kicking ass (I assume he was, I didn't even get to look. If I did I'd lose in like two seconds)

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

DUDE!

Ya, so I can just go ahead and uninstall windows media player.

Dobble Dobble

Huh....

I couldn't get through the level with the word "groups" cause there was some weird glitch that everytime I tired to get the o it would kill me as soon as I touched it. And I don't think it had anything to do with the spike, cause I was coming from the other side.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

I want the full game now...

Damit, I don't like you anymore. I was supposed to be getting research, but I got caught up playing this game. It was to spectacular to not finish.