Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Pretty sweet

I liked it, some parts better then other. Still lots of fun

On a kinda related noted, what the hell is wrong with NGC, still it just kinda died for me one day, and I didn't get any of the email from other users.

CIA responds:

NGC is down(temporarily)
Thanks for the review

you can't kill me you can't kill me

Sleezyart, eh?

They aren't the same guy that run deviant art, are they? That's fucking bullshit.

An Animusical Minute Ep 2 An Animusical Minute Ep 2

always good fun

I like these tings. Little constructive critisism though: You may need to look into optimizing your graphics a little more, like leaving out unimportent and complicated details. It kidna slows down gets jumpy and groww during certain parts.

Foreverland responds:

Thanks! I definitely learned a few things from this one. Hopefully that won't be a problem with the future episodes. Thanks for the heads up!

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Wicked sweet, couple things need fixing though

Awesome games, bros. I did want to point out though that I was able to killscreen the game by putting three laser cannons and a radar on my tank. And also I glitched the "david and goliath" achievement somehow by firing or killing something while I moved into a field with a boss. Im not sure how that one worked

Cam Bam TRIAL Cam Bam TRIAL

Needs work

It's too sensitive and the image isn't mirrored. Needs some work before you use it for something serious

Posho responds:

Yes, the Mirrowing is One of My Main Problems. And Yes, it Needs More Work. I Started the Game Yesterday.

I Won't Disapoint You with the Updates ;D

Putt Putt Penguin Putt Putt Penguin

Not working

None of the games that it brings up will connect or load or anything.

You Dun Goofed Kid You Dun Goofed Kid

My head

There's something very odd about that beat. It feel likes its actually getting inside my skull and shaking my brain (and I'm not even playing it loud, people are in bed.) Not in a bad way, mind you. It's very intriguing. It a sound that very few other songs can produce. It does start to give me a headache after a while though.

TheOneFace responds:

(-P77-) Attack Of The Munchkin (-P77-) Attack Of The Munchkin

Cute

This reminds me of like 4 second fury or maybe tetris.

Anything But Human Anything But Human

Very professional soundy

It sound really prefessionsl and quality. I dont usually go through the audio portl, so I may not know what Im talking aboot, Buty Ilike it none the less.

Good Job